Full-time · Moscow · No recruiters
While Houdini is our weapon of choice, we do not expect you to know this. If you are a master of animation in Mayа, 3D Max, Cinema 4D, Blender, or any other 3D software and aren't afraid to learn animation in Houdini, we would love to hear from you.
What you will do:
You will animate objects and cameras with the team of designers and art directors for our commercial and self-initiated projects. Your task will be to connect our creative vision and standards with clients' ideas. In your daily work, you will demonstrate an understanding of the principles of animation and employ these principles to create the performance that supports the project.
What we are looking for in you:
- Good understanding of the principles of animation and physics.
- Experience animating objects, shapes, and cameras in a variety of styles.
- Must be time-efficient, detail-oriented, and organized.
- Ability to work well on a team, with structure and deadlines.
- Ability to take creative direction and execute with perfection.
- Research for or record reference materials as a solid foundation for an exceptional animation performance.
- Strong technical problem-solving skills.
- 2 years of production experience in commercials, film, or games.
What we offer:
- Collaboration with the most ambitious brands from all over the world.
- 5/2 work week, evenly split between commercial and self-initiated projects.
- Opportunity to realize your ideas with the most talented designers, technical and art directors.
- Studio-provided education: courses, books, and professional events.
- Freedom to affect our working processes and build the future of the studio together.
To apply, please send us your CV, portfolio, and some information about who and what you consider to be main guides and inspirations in your creative work to firstname.lastname@example.org.