Full-time · London · Moscow · No recruiters
What you will do:
You are going to work together with our creative directors on our commercial and internal projects. You will be a part of the team that defines who we are for the outer world and shows our many initiatives in the smartest and most appealing way.
What we are looking for in you:
- Team-oriented mindset.
- Desire to search for inspiration in the least expected places.
- Curiosity and love for creative challenges.
- Experience in leading the projects from mock-ups to the final products.
- Knowledge of details of printing and production of different graphic materials.
- More than 3 years of experience.
What we offer:
- Collaboration with the most ambitious brands from all over the world.
- 5/2 work week, evenly split between commercial and self-initiated projects.
- Opportunity to realize your ideas with the most talented designers, technical and art directors.
- Studio-provided education: courses, books, and professional events.
- Freedom to affect our working processes and build the future of the studio together.
To apply, please send us your CV, portfolio, and some information about who and what you consider to be main guides and inspirations in your creative work to firstname.lastname@example.org.