Full-time · Moscow · No recruiters
What you will do:
You will be responsible for the communication between the team and the client, keeping everyone updated about the current state of things. You are going to plan our schedule, meet new clients, and observe everything that needs to be done: from sending new materials to the client to budgets and documents. Besides commercial projects, you will overview our internal initiatives and make sure that everybody is on the same page.
What we are looking for in you:
- Team-oriented mindset.
- Excellent communication and management skills.
- Understanding of creative and technical aspects of 3D graphics production.
- More than 3 years of experience.
What we offer:
- Collaboration with the most ambitious brands from all over the world.
- 5/2 work week, evenly split between commercial and self-initiated projects.
- Studio-provided education: courses, books, and professional events.
- Freedom to affect our working processes and build the future of the studio together.
To apply, please send us your CV, portfolio, and some information about who and what you consider to be main guides and inspirations in your creative work to email@example.com.