At Media.Work, we believe that the future is brought closer when curious minds come together to find out what great work is all about.
Our Creative Directors shape our craft by connecting great strategy, design, and technology with client needs and inspires our teams to deliver extraordinary results that move our industry forward.
What you will do:
You are going to lead the team of designers and art directors in our commercial and self-initiated projects. Your tasks will be to connect our creative vision and standards with clients' ideas, find fresh ways to transform abstract concepts into visuals. You will also come up with ideas for our internal explorations and look for collaborators all across the globe to work on these projects.
What we are looking for in you:
- Team-oriented mindset.
- Desire to search for inspiration in the least expected places.
- Curiosity and love for creative challenges.
- Ability to manage creative processes in the team helping the teammates to go towards a bigger vision together.
- More than 10 years of experience in working on 3D graphics and motion design projects.
What we offer:
- Collaboration with the most ambitious brands from all over the world.
- 5/2 work week, evenly split between commercial and self-initiated projects.
- Opportunity to realize your ideas with the most talented designers and technical directors.
- Studio-provided education: courses, books, and professional events.
- Freedom to affect our working processes and build the future of the studio together.
To apply, please send us your CV, portfolio, and some information about who and what you consider to be main guides and inspirations in your creative work to firstname.lastname@example.org.