Full-time · London · Moscow · No recruiters
What you will do:
You are going to define the look and feel of our commercial and self-initiated projects together with designers and a creative director. Realizing the creative vision and giving advice to your teammates, you will be responsible for the visual development of a project and for the communication across the team of designers.
What we are looking for in you:
- Team-oriented mindset.
- Desire to search for inspiration in the least expected places.
- Curiosity and love for creative challenges.
- Understanding of technical and creative aspects of the production of 3D graphics.
- More than 7 years of experience in working on 3D graphics and motion design projects.
What we offer:
- Collaboration with the most ambitious brands from all over the world.
- 5/2 work week, evenly split between commercial and self-initiated projects.
- Opportunity to realize your ideas with the most talented designers and technical directors.
- Studio-provided education: courses, books, and professional events.
- Freedom to affect our working processes and build the future of the studio together.
To apply, please send us your CV, portfolio, and some information about who and what you consider to be main guides and inspirations in your creative work to email@example.com.