Full-time · London · Moscow · No recruiters
What you will do:
As a part of a team, together with our creative and art directors, you will be the person who builds our commercial and internal projects using your artistic and technical skills. You will be responsible for the various details of our creations, big and small, such as cinematography, lighting, animation, and so on.
What we are looking for in you:
- Team-oriented mindset.
- Curiosity and love for creative challenges.
- Experience of working in Houdini and Redshift pipeline or desire to learn it.
- More than 3 years of experience in working on 3D graphics and motion design projects.
What we offer:
- Collaboration with the most ambitious brands from all over the world.
- 5/2 work week, evenly split between commercial and self-initiated projects.
- Opportunity to realize your ideas with the most talented designers, technical and art directors.
- Studio-provided education: courses, books, and professional events.
- Freedom to affect our working processes and build the future of the studio together.
To apply, please send us your CV, portfolio, and some information about who and what you consider to be main guides and inspirations in your creative work to firstname.lastname@example.org.